Sunday, April 19, 2009

Graduating

As of  last October 16 I officially graduated college! Only took me five years, three programs and two different colleges…in my defense I didn’t exactly know what I wanted to be when I grew up. I’ve known for while that I wanted to do something with people, because I have been told I can be a people-person and that I’m good at the whole customer service thing, so it was kind of a given that I would do something in that general field.  After two years (and two programs…General Arts & Science and Executive Office Admin) I decided to completely start over… I moved to a new city, switched colleges and switched programs. I chose Public Relations and to be honest, going into the program I didn’t have a complete understanding of what it was, what it entailed and just how much work really went into it. I did of course did do some research about it before my first class, so I did kinda have an idea, but it wasn’t until actually starting classes that I really got it. It does, for the most part seem like a good career choice for me, however there are the days when I think I must be nuts to be do this. Three loooong years later I have completed all my classes, two placements and all that’s left is the actual graduation ceremony. Now comes the fun part. Trying to find a job!Oh it’s just so much fun. NOT! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations