I so need a job in PR
**Originally posted November 17, 2008**
I’ve only worked like 6 or 7 shifts at Subway (still trying to think up some clever name to refer to Subway as…aka. Taco Bell was Taco Hell) and I already hate it with a passion….some of the people I work with aren’t so bad, but other than that I hate it….we wear gloves for everything, yet my hands still smell like subs, even after washing them numerous times, my bag, clothes, hair etc all smell nasty and I seriously gag everytime I have to smell it..not so bad during the day when I’m actually working, but once I leave work, it’s all I can smell and trust me when I say it is not pleasant in the slightest way.
It is very good motivation for finding a better job in PR or marketing or event planning or something like that…I am hoping to be out of Subway by Christmas or New Year’s at the latest…





0 comments:
Post a Comment