Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Looking for a job

Seriously…why is it so hard to find a job. This is getting to be really depressing. I have been done my placement and school since August 8, and have been looking for a job since then, and so far nothing. Not even an interview…and I know I have a good resume and my cover letters are pretty good too, so what the hell is the problem?

I better find something soon, even just some crappy restaurant job or something, because quite honestly I cannot live on the street. I have too many clothes and shoes and this area of the city isn’t exactly the nicest/friendliest area. It’s a little scary in fact sometimes. But hey, there are always cops around…still don’t know if that’s a good thing or not…hmm…mom what do you think? LOL…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations