Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

and that someone is ME (I'm sure it was pretty obvious considering that it's my blog, but still)
First off I was woken up at god only knows what time it was (probably around 6:30) considering that Jess had to be up early for work...she has the tendency to throw the cat in with me when she gets up in the morning....I managed to get back to sleep for a little while, but from the moment I woke up (for real this time) and got out of bed, I have been in one hell of a mood.
Winslow (our cat) has been driving me up the wall...keeps tearing around the apartment knocking things over, pulling crap out of the garbage, knocking his food and water dishes over etc....Usually when he's like that I can just pick him up and cuddle him for a bit and he stops, but not today.
Plus Jess isn't exactly doing much to NOT annoy me lately...keeps leaving clothes and her blankets all over the living room and she keeps losing things and whining until I find them--remote, bank card, power cords etc
Not having a job is definitely part of it too...I have been unemployed far too long and despite all the resumes and cover letters I'm putting out on a daily basis nothing seems to be happening. It sucks.
Wish I had time before I have walk an hour to Jessa's work to drop her bank card off because she forgot it again this morning *rolly eyes here* If I had more time I'd watch Twilight right now, but I may just have to watch it tonight instead...that usually gets me out of a bad mood...I just finished reading Twilight (again...that makes it 5 times I've read it)...so could start reading the second one again and watch the movie tonight...





5 comments:
you got issues with paragraph breaks still?
apparently
man, you suck LOL
I had sent in a support ticket for Entrecard cuz your drops weren't registering but then figured out I'd entered the wrong widget code ...so it's fixed now and you can ignore any emails (went back and closed the ticket, so you probably won't get any but just in case)
ah....i was wondering what those were about...saw them in my inbox, but didn't open then...i was a tad confused...lol
Post a Comment