It's needs to be November...like RIGHT now
yes I am a HUGE Twilight fan and I have no shame in admitting it...lol...I've read all the books in the series a number of times, have all the songs from the soundtrack on my ipod, have two posters and I own the DVD (and have watched it too many times to count)
and now that I've seen the sneak peek trailer for New Moon (the next in the series for those who don't know) on the MTV Movie Awards, it needs to be November NOW!!!!
lol![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()





3 comments:
I'm afraid to watch the trailer...I hate being spoiled for films and the trailers these days often show way too much! Though I confess that the trailer for Twilight is what got me determined to see the film in the first place. The poster, in fact, got my attention first because hello, Robert Pattinson as pale pretteh vampire--g-guh. *G*
I've got online copies of the first few books, but haven't read them yet. Once again, now that the films are coming out, I don't want to be spoiled for them, especially as so often the books are better than the films!
November will come soon enough .... lots to do between now and then
i thought the trailer was good without giving too much away, but if you haven't read the books then yeah it would be a little spoilerish
Post a Comment