Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another 25 Things About Me

I'm reaching for post ideas tonight...lol...but at least it's a post.
The first 25 things about me can be found here

1. I am currently addicted to The Vampire Diaries (such a good show)
2. I am in the process of starting my own business
3. I hate steak and will not even try it, but I will eat hamburgers
4. As of right now, I have over 2500 songs on my iTunes
5. I love Chapman's Cherry Frozen Yogurt
6. I am not a huge fan of chocolate--I will eat milk chocolate, but it's not the first thing I'd choose given the choice
7. I love butterscotch and caramel
8. I'm in the middle of reading 5 different books right now (Thirst #2,
Salvation in Death, Good Grief, Sex and the City, and Hope)
9. I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer about 6 times (gotta love owning the box set)
10. I'm starting to hate the taste of pop--will occasionally drink Sprite or Root Beer, but they aren't my first choice for what to drink
11. I love peppermint tea
12. I am currently going through a phase where I like my nails to be painted bright and obnoxious colours (currently painted neon purple)
13. One of my favorite movies is Peter Pan
14. Despite not liking chocolate that much, I love brownies (which I used to hate)
15. If I had to pick only one thing to eat for the rest of my life, I would probably be stir-fry with chicken and honey garlic sauce
16. I hate avocado, but I will eat it in sushi (as long as there's not a ton of it)
17. I'm addicted to playing Farmville, Cafe World and Frontierville on Facebook
18. I watch Wipeout even though it makes me cringe and hurt just from watching it
19. I'm so clumsy that at least once a week I will trip going UP the stairs
20. I'm so accident prone that I managed to slice my pinkie open on a pair of kitchen tongs (no idea how I managed it, but it happened)
21. I love fishing, but I refuse to touch the fish--I can and will bait my own hook but touching the fish is out of the question
22. I am going to work up the nerve to touch a fish (I will likely be wearing dish washing gloves when I do so)
23. I like the rain and thunder storms (which is good for me, cus we've been getting tons of both lately)
24. I wish I could get organized and stay organized--I keep trying and then get distracted and move onto something else
25. I love watching documentaries about pretty much anything

Bonus 26. I have a very cute and demanding dog (who is not really mine, but I like to pretend) named Scrooge who even has his own blog AND as a bonus...a picture of Scrooge.
Okay so that is my post for probably the weekend, because I'm boring and don't have a lot to write about this weekend. Unless I want to write a post about how I've been cleaning the kitchen top to bottom and then plan to clean the bathroom top to bottom. Or I could write a post about my homework (so much fun...really)...but I don't think I will.

8 comments:

Flemisa July 24, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Just to say I have 8182 tunes on my iPod.
Good luck on the cleaning.

Scrooge July 24, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

I is not one of your 25 things? I thinks I should be in there SOMEWHERE. I is cute. And smart. I says!

Oh, and HI MINE GRANDMA! Grandma, He & She is being mean at me!!

Scrooge July 24, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

I should go write a nother blog about He & She being MEAN! But I just writed one today already.

Scrooge July 24, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

And you are very silly not to likes STEAK!! Steak is SUCH good meats!

Tamara July 24, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

i couldn't imagine having that many on my ipod...it doesn't even hold that many...considering i only listen to about 50 songs on a regular basis anyway, it's all good..


sorry scrooge...i'll include a special 26 for you...ok? and maybe i'll include a picture if i can find one...and i know it's weird that i don't like steak...i think it's the way it looks or something...it just looks and smells gross and makes me wanna gag...i can't help it

Scrooge July 24, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

If you ever needs some one to eats your steaks for you, pick me! I likes steaks!

Tamara July 24, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

glad to hear you approve...and if the situation ever arises where i need to get rid of some steak, i will most definitely give it to you

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations