Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Quick Update

And by quick I mean bullets...I will do a real post later (I promise)


*My business is now registered (Event Elements)
*I now have my business website domain purchased (www.eventelements.ca)(Thanks Mom!)
*I'm still trying to finish my business plan, however it WILL be done by this weekend
*I'm in the middle of helping some classmates finish plans (mine comes first though so neener neener neener!)
*I still don't have a logo or business cards (my bad...I really need to get on that)
*The template for my business website is done and has been done since August, so now I just need to set it up and fill in content)

There isn't much else actually going on right now. Much of my time is spent trying to finish the business plan, because I need to submit it for financing so that I can get operational.
So there you have it. A loooooooong overdue update!

2 comments:

flit October 26, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

one of these days you'll need some CONTENT to go on your nifty new domain.

Tamara October 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

details details lol

going to get the business plan done, then website stuff

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations