Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Doing some work


And I have to admit right off the bat, that some of it is grossing me out...lol...Have had to research bed bugs and I just have to say ewwwwww....lol...I actually had to stop researching yesterday because the details and pictures were making my skin crawl.

I'm doing all this research and writing for the new pest control business that Ross is starting (or has started already. Because my mom has been in Ottawa since last weekend doing some geek nerd school stuff :) and has a ton of her own stuff to do for school, and I'm still not working right now I've been recruited to write copy for the website and also write up a marketing/communications plan. I'm not complaining or anything (although I could do without the details of bed bugs and other creepy crawlies...lol) because it's giving me something to do besides apply for jobs and clean the apartment. Plus I'll have stuff that I can add to my portfolio after, so it's all good.

I'm going up to their place this weekend in Victoria Harbour to help out with telemarketing and whatever else they have planned for me. Supposed to be going Friday to Brampton (since they are going to be there), but I got a call from my mom a little while ago...she apparently got her days messed up or something so might be going tomorrow now instead. Still waiting to hear from her to find out if I have to get my stuff together for tomorrow now.

Tomorrow morning I have to go to some stupid seminar/workshop thingie...it's about WHMIS...it's supposed to run from 9:30-2:30 and it's a requirement for being on Ontario Works....I really don't want to go tomorrow, but whatever...if I have to go to Brampton tomorrow it'll kinda work out better...can just take my duffle-bag to the workshop with me and go straight to Brampton from there.

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs...lol

2 comments:

flit May 30, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Not geek nerd school stuff...that's NEXT week... this week was Canada's Intellectual Olympics ....that's what at least one media report I read called it. LOL

I was just a spectator though.

flit May 30, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

there..I commented...are you happy now?

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations