Not only do I sleepwalk, but I also text message people in my sleep

I has a dream last night, where my sister was texting me at like 2 am...in my dream I heard my text message music (Let Me Sign by Robert Pattinson) and I replied to the messages..for the most part..I just checked my text message history and there's one that just says text msg not an actual message...anyway I was talking to my sister today and I asked her if she had texted me around 2 am and she said that I had messaged her first....
I WAS ASLEEP BY 12...lol...so apparently what I thought was a dream, wasn't actually and not only that but I started it...lol
I suppose it's a good thing I don't pay anything for text messaging, so it's not going to cost me, but seriously.
Sleepwalking is bad enough-I always have bruises because I'm klutzy enough when I'm awake, but even more so when I'm sleepwalking, so bruises and scratches are nothing new to me.
2 comments:
Brilliant.... I'm sure your sister is thrilled to be getting text messages from you all night LOL
Happy Birthday!
I once chewed someone out over the phone when they called after I was asleep. I remembered answering the phone but not the apparent cussing I did afterwards.
Post a Comment