Tired Ramblings
Last night I was exhausted and feeling sick so I went to be around 8:30-9:00...didn't fall asleep for a bit, but that's nothing new. I managed to fall asleep around 10-10:30ish and slept until around 2 a.m....it is now a little after 5 and I haven't been able to fall back asleep...am hoping I'll be able to sleep soon for a few more hours, but in the meantime, I figured I'd update my blog a bit.
Considering how crappy I've felt the last few days--don't know if it's allergies, a cold or what (although after tonight I definitely don't think it's allergies or at least not JUST allergies), I've managed to get quite a bit done the last few days. I rearranged my bedroom (its not done--still have some organizing and clothes to fold and put away, but it's getting there)....I also completely cleaned my kitchen (mopped and everything), started completely organizing the living room and made some pretty good progress with that too. Plus I did a ton of walking today (had some errands to do regarding Ontario Works and stuff and threw in getting a haircut just because I needed one and wanted one.
It's still long, but has a ton of layers throughout it. No pics yet, just because I haven't felt well enough to deal with it, but hopefully later today I'll get around to it. I might even have a decent "before" pic to throw in too...I'll have to check my computer though.
I'm starting to get tired again--and sore-- so I'm going back to bed to try and sleep for a few more hours.
P.S. if you have twitter please go add http://twitter.com/peterfacinelli to your followers...he's from the movie Twilight for those who may not know...he has a bet going with a friend and he's trying to get 500,000 followers by the end of Friday...there's details on his twitter about it and the video posted below is him talking about the bet. You obviously don't have to keep following his twitter after Friday, just long enough to try and help him win the bet :)
3 comments:
Can't imagine I could care about any thing he'd twit, but will do it anyway, just for you\
now go to bed!
you don't have to care, you just have to follow him until the end of friday so he can try to win the bet...lol...if he wins it'll be pretty funny...
and i am going
why havne't I heard from you at all? hope things are going ok.
Post a Comment