A Slacker Post
I'm a slacker apparently...too tired to write a real post and honestly, I don't have much to write about today. I had class--it was a short day. Jess and I spent Sunday afternoon and night cleaning, organizing the living room and moving furniture and it looks pretty cool. I will take photos, but too tired to deal with with right now. Instead I am posting two pictures of our other cat Zebra in A Snowstorm (Jessica named him...lol)

i took these a few days ago...he worked his way under my comforter and after spending a little time completely under the blanket, he poked his head out and went back to sleep. Aside from waking up a few times to stretch, yawn and switch positions he slept in that spot for a good 5 hours or so. It really was very cute.
4 comments:
The first photo?
Just awesome kitty goodness.
Just awesome.
thanks!
it's pretty rare for him to stay still long enough to get a photo like that...lol...he likes to be moving and running and whatnot
it's one of my favorites...i really should find some of the photos i have of him when my sister and i first got him...
I do not knows that cat, do I? You should bring him to mine house so I can meet him. Or you should bring me to your house and then I could be friends with both your kitty cats.
And I will not headbutts them, honest.
Does you got meats? Or cheeses? I likes meats and cheeses.
nope, i don't think you've ever met zebra...and i'd bring him, but He doesn't like cats and i do so..but you are more than welcome to come for a visit...you just have to convince them to bring you
and i think if you tried to headbutt this one, he'd punish you for it...he's not a hippy cat like winslow..this one has got a bit of a temper..lol
and yes i have cheeses...and possibly some meat..but if you came for a visit, i'd make sure i had some meats for you too
Post a Comment