Friday, July 22, 2011

Been awhile

Okay, so it clearly has been awhile since I posted. After the whole fiasco with people in my class, I stopped posting and let's be honest, it's not as if I have much to write about right now.

Business still isn't operational because I've kinda lost the drive to deal with it...I keep trying to get back into finishing financials and updating business plan and whatnot, but it's just not there right now.

I've been looking for a job, but it too just isn't happening right now. Hopefully now that I've updated my resume and whatnot, something will come along.

Anyway, that's it for an update right now. Maybe I'll get around to doing a real update soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

It's good to hear/read you lovely :)
Explain this business thing?

Kali and Aswell August 7, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

She sayed you will come to visit we but we is not 'llowed to eated you glasses!

We will has to try to remember that.

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations