Does this mean I'm a bad Canadian?
The Olympics have barely started (it's like an hour and half into the Opening Ceremony) and I'm so sick of the Olympics already. Have been getting increasingly cranky about it for awhile--too many damned commercials and whatnot--and over the past two weeks the commercials and the coverage of the Olympics has increased and it's bugging me. I think it's even worse because they are in Canada this time, so the Canadian channels are going even more nuts with everything.
I will admit that I am watching the Opening Ceremony, but seriously for like the first 40 minutes I was laughing pretty hard at some of the stuff they've had on. A lot of what they are doing is just cheesy and lame.
Okay, rant kinda over. I'm sure I'll have more bitching later as the Olympics continue, but for now I'm done.





1 comments:
yes.
what happened to adding pictures regularly?
Bad Canadian.
Bad blogger.
LOL
Post a Comment