woah...i still have a blog?
I really do suck at remembering to update, but in my defense I have been beyond busy the last 7 weeks or so. In February I got accepted into the YEP program for my area. This basically means that I'm starting my own business--the program is one where I go to "classes" three days a week and we get to learn and do all the work involved with starting a business. It has been so tiring and stressful and SO much work, but for the most part it is fun and it will definitely be worth it.
Other than the program, not much is going on. Most of my "free time" is spent sleeping. The sleeping issue is actually getting better...well actually it's gone in completely the opposite direction than what it was before. Go figure.
Now I'm so tired all the time and am sleeping as much as possible. I should go the dr. and get some bloodwork done, cus I'm oretty sure it's low iron or B12. They seem to be the likly culprits, but haven't had time or the energy, so that's been put on the back burner. Hopefully now that the first big section of my business plan is pretty much done I should have more time soon.
But yeah, that's it for the update right now, since I have class now.





0 comments:
Post a Comment