Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Again? I have a blog? Who knew?

Okay, clearly I suck at remembering to update, however I am making it a personal goal of mine to update at least 3-4 times a week. Because it's late right now (almost 12:30 a.m. here) and honestly I already took a sleeping pill, I will be doing a quick update for tonight and will hopefully get around to updating again tomorrow.

So for tonight, I am doing bullets.

*I am still doing the youth business program and well into starting my own business (event planning) and as of right now the business name is Elemental Event Designs

*I have yet to register my business name--this is due in part to the fear that once I do, I will regret the name and have to pay more to change it, so I am slacking off on getting this done, but will hopefully be doing so in the next two weeks

*I have recently finished my rough draft of my business plan, which is the biggest project within completely this program. I finished the rough draft at about 5:30 last Tuesday and then slept for about 2.5 hours before getting up and dragging my ass to class to hand in my plan for peer edits.

*The business class is going well, but I recently found out (and I am one of only a few people in the program who know this) but we will be one of the last groups to have this program available to us, at least in the format it's in now. The government has been wanting to make massive changes to the program itself, however our "teachers" have expressed their concern with this new format and it is very likely the program will not continue anywhere in the province.

I'm out of updates for the moment, because in all honesty I took a sleeping pill and it is clearly kicking in. I've been sick and therefore not sleeping well. Only got about 1.5 hours sleep last night (fell asleep around 6 and then had to get up to go to class. I have perfect attendance (and no lates), making me one of three in the class. Yes I was sick, but I refuse to miss class because I'm sneezing, coughing and wheezing like crazy and have a throat so swollen that it hurts to swallow even water. If I'm not dead, throwing up or in the hospital I am going to class.

And now I am really going and will get around to posting a full and more updated post tomorrow (or later today I guess if you want to get technical)

So good night!

5 comments:

flit July 6, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I'm glad you're making the most of the opportunity!

Scrooge July 6, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Hey!!!!! I do not sees mine blog in your bloglist!!!!

That must be a mistake, right?!

Tamara July 6, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

sorry scrooge...never even occurred to me to put your blog in there...i will do that now...and i suck :)

Scrooge July 6, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

thank you. You should have thinked of that though!

Tamara July 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

yeah i should have, but in my defense i've been really busy!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations