Random Photo
One of the new things I'm going to start doing on my blog is to post a picture hopefully once a day--I have tons of photos that are just sitting on my computer and some disks, so even if I don't get a chance to write an actual written post, there will be at least a picture post. Plus this way I get to show off some of my photography! I will usually try to write a caption or a little write-up for the photo too.
So for the first photo I give you "The Waterfall"
I took this photo about two years ago at the Toronto Zoo from behind the waterfall they have. They have a cool path that goes behind it and this is one of the photos I took.





1 comments:
that is a very cool shot ...but where is TODAY's photo?
Post a Comment