Thursday, July 29, 2010

A picture to kill some time

I am sitting in class (and listening, I swear) but it's driving me insane because some people just don't know when to shut up and stop talking over people. There's two people that I seriously have to bit my tongue to keep from snapping at. So as a distraction to me, I found an old picture on my computer and figured I'd post it. I'll try to write a real post later.



It's Winslow when he was just a kitten. Taken I believe the day before my sister and I got him. He was so tiny and cute...not that he's not still cute, but you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Scrooge July 29, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

hey! I knows that kitty baby.

That kitty was at mine house before I learns not to headbutt kitties.

Tamara July 29, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

yup...that's a very good thing to learn...

now he's not so tiny anymore :(

kris August 1, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

Ok, very cute kitten.

And I can't stand people who don;t know when to shut up.

Augh.

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations