Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Overthinking

It has been one of those days. I've been trying to do my homework for the last like 6 or 7 hours. It's not overly difficult homework--or it shouldn't be anyway, but that's just how it is going today.

All I' have to do is write the copy for my website. I've got a good idea of what pages there will be and I know what information needs to go on the site. Plus I have most of the information already from researching and writing my business plan.

However, since I started working on my homework I have just been overthinking everything, which is making it infinitely more difficult to write. Nothing sounds right or good enough or informative enough.

I think I'm making progress now--but it's only cus I gave up trying to write it as I typed and am instead handwriting it out. Somehow it's easier for me (always has been), and it's probably always going to be the easiest way for me. I don't know why but hey, if it works then who am I to knock it.

2 comments:

jess; [the bottle chronicles] July 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

I dislike it when that happens! Hopefully you can relax a bit and stop overthinking! <3

Tamara July 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

oh me too...it sucks....i did end up getting the majority of it done, so it's all good!!

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations