Monday, July 26, 2010

Scared Gopher

Ever since Jessica moved into this apartment with me, she and I have been trying to scare the crap out of each other. I ~may~ have started it during one of my bouts of insomnia. One night when I was still awake at around 3-3:30 a.m. I heard Jess get up and go into the bathroom, which is basically right outside my bedroom door. So I snuck out of my room and waited for her to come out of the bathroom and when she did I jumped out at her and essentially scared the crap out of her and therefore started the whole "Scare Your Sister" thing. She's winning though, because she has managed to literally make me jump and scream with her jumping out at me.

Anyway, last night I couldn't find the top sheet for my bed. It was there yesterday morning, but I couldn't find it last night and because Jess had tried to convince me she had taken something from my room before I thought that she had taken it. So I decided to go barging into her room, flip the light on and loudly demand to know where my top sheet was. She sat up in a flash (very obviously still more than half asleep) and looked around frantically for about 5 minutes while I stood there demanding to know where the hell my sheet was. She stammered out that she didn't know, all the while looking like a gopher who was scared to death. It was beyond absolutely hilarious to see her face during the whole thing. The entire time she was asleep and didn't actually have any clue I was in there tormenting her.

It wasn't until I was making dinner tonight that I told her what I had done and that she had looked like a scared gopher the whole time. She had absolutely no recollection of it and we had a good laugh over it.

I just hope it was worth it when she retaliates and scares the crap out of me. I may need some good ideas to get back at her later. I'm such a bitch sometimes

2 comments:

Scrooge July 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

If you does that to me in the middle of the night I might be so skerred I bites you!

Tamara July 27, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

I'll bite you back...lmao...but i wouldn't scare you...it's funnier when i do that to jess anyway

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations