Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunburn

I just realized that I'm sunburned...Guess my time spent in the sun today was more than enough...didn't even realize it until just now. It's not a painful one or anything and it's just around my neck and part of my arms, but still. Never even occurred to me I would get burned, though it probably should have. I burn so easily, even when when sunscreen. Which I almost always wear (year-round) and go figure that I would forget it today. Oh well...at least I should have a tan in a few days and it'll probably last for a few weeks.

2 comments:

flit April 26, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

Glad its not TOO bad.... and hopefully you'll remember the sunscreen from now on

Sorry for the fair skin and freckles :)

Tamara April 26, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

lol...i usually do remember...i learned my lesson years ago...

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations