Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally a new post


I know I haven't posted in a few days...haven't been feeling well and doing the job search thing and cleaning have just completely wiped my energy levels, hence the lack of new posts.

I've been trying to get my apartment completely cleaned and organized...weekends are when I make the most progress because my oh-so-charming sister Jess goes away every weekend (!!!!)...she's not exactly the neatest person around and is VERY talented at un-doing all the cleaning I try to do on a daily basis, so like I said weekends are better because I can get more done without it being un-done...lol...

When she moved in last September, she very nicely brought ALL her crap (clothes, art stuff, books, movies, webkinz etc) with her...the apartment is a good size, but it's not huge, so there is not enough room for all her stuff as well as all my stuff, so getting everything organized and whatnot has been an on-going activity for me. Yes me, because she doesn't really care if her stuff gets unpacked or not and honestly I don't care either, but I hate having stuff all over the place (for the most part).

I'm not exactly the neatest person either, but I have been trying so that at least counts for something.
Anyway, this weekend (assuming I don't feel like crap all weekend) is to yet again get the living room completely cleaned and as organized (as much as possible anyway) and hopefully get all the laundry done--waiting to find out if and when the new washing machine is getting here..it was supposed to be put in yesterday according the the landlord's son who lives upstairs but alas that did not happen. I don't want to start the washing machine that's here right now, only to have them show up with the new one, so I'm holding off on starting the laundry until I find out when the hell the new one is coming.

And now I am done for today. I'm tired and right now I'm being hit with some serious nap rays--I'm trying to avoid them though so that I have a better chance of sleeping normally tonight (wishful thinking I'm sure).

2 comments:

flit May 1, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Maybe you needs to go out for a nice long walk.

Too bad you don't have a Scrooge to go with you.

Scrooge

Tamara May 1, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

i have gone for two walks today...i walked up to the bank and the grocery store and then went out to the pharmacy....i might go for a bike ride later, but dunno yet

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations