Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm in pain

Not going to be a long post tonight because for some unknown reason my neck, shoulders and arms are in a lot of pain and it hurts to type. My left shoulder tends to hurt fairly often since I hurt it last summer when I fell down a flight on cement stairs at work. It hurts and makes popping sounds if I move it the wrong way or overuse it or whatever, but i don't know why everything else hurts. I'm taking some pain killers and hopefully going to sleep.

2 comments:

flit May 3, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

you are awfully young to be such a wreck

Tamara May 4, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

yeah well tell that to my joints and muscles...painkillers didn't (or haven't) worked..i took them around 10 and still in pain and can't get back to sleep...i kinda dozed off for a bit, but winslow is being particularly obnoxious tonight

Post a Comment

Blog Counter

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations