He may look cute and innocent

Most of the time Winslow is cute and innocent, but he has his moments where I seriously consider making him an outdoor cat just so I have some time away from my furry little shadow from hell. LOL
During the week he's usually not too bad. He can get hyper and obnoxious, but it usually doesn't last long and it's not usually too bad. Weekends however are another story. I swear it's because Jess is gone every weekend and he wants to torture me. I don't usually let him sleep in my room during the week and I have some good reasons for it.
1. He loves my curtain-it's pink gauzy stuff and he loves to attack it and try to pull it down. I'm quite fond of having my curtain NOT pulled down and since my bed is right under my window and the curtain it's pretty irritating when trying to sleep
2. Because Jess is gone during the weekends, I figure she should get him at nights during the week--I leave my door open on the weekends so he can come and go from my room whenever he wants day or night
Anyway, Jess usually comes back Sunday night, but she booked today off work so she won't be back until tonight sometime. Apparently Winslow thinks this is my fault and therefore I must be punished for it. He started last night around the time I tried to go to bed. Like I said in my post last night, I was in a ton of pain, so I took some painkillers and a sleeping pill and tried to sleep...admittedly while watching Dead Like Me (which is an awesome show if you've never heard of it or seen it), but still...I was trying to sleep. Winslow on the other hand had other plans--he kept crawling into the space between my bed and the wall and getting himself wedged in there to the point where he LITERALLY could not move, so I had to keep getting him out. This happened about 4 or 5 times in about a hour and a half time span. It was kind of funny the first few times, but by the third time I was no longer amused and contemplated leaving him there for a little while, just to teach him a lesson, HOWEVER as much as I'm a bitch sometimes I just couldn't do it. Finally he went out of my room and I managed to fall asleep.
All was good until he decided that I just had to be awake at 7:30 this morning..ha ha...yeah right...i played with him for a few minutes and then went back to sleep for a few hours....I finally dragged my very sore self out of bed and took some painkillers and went about moving boxes and cleaning...surprisingly enough the pain seems somewhat better...dunno if it's because I took different painkillers or because I just kept moving for the most part, but it seemed to help somewhat.
Anyway, my couch cushions have taken quite the beating lately and needed to have some holes and rips fixed, so i was sewing up the covers to one cushion and Winslow somehow got into the cushion and couldn't get out. Was tangled up in the cotton stuff inside the cushion so I had to dig him out...
So yes he may look cute and innocent...SOMETIMES, but he has his moments





2 comments:
Aw... poor kitty!
poor kitty? lol seriously? poor kitty????
lol
Post a Comment